PLEASE COME JOIN US!
If you are not yet a member, please join us. We are a social group that host a wide variety of events. Come connect and have fun with other women sharing similar interests. We have programming that will empower and inspire you, and best of all, the monies raised through our efforts support Temple Judea activities.
- Did you know…the Women of Temple Judea hosts Speakers, Authors, Mah Jongg events, Retreats, Boutiques and much, much, more?
- Did you know…the Women of Temple Judea run the Temple Gift Shop?
- Did you know…the Women of Temple Judea can help you cater an extended Kiddush after a Bar or Bat Mitzvah?
- Did you know…the Women of Temple Judea work closely with the Temple Brotherhood, and vice-versa, to create fun and successful Temple supported events?
Is it really a surprise that we do it all???
General Meeting dates for 2018
All “Women of Temple Judea” are welcome and encouraged to join us at our monthly meetings, held the third Wednesday of every month.
Yes, there is nosh. But most important, there is Sisterhood.
Come meet the other ladies of the Temple. We would love your feedback and input on the topics and issues that affect YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
Please mark your calendar to join us at 7 pm, Temple Judea – Weiner Library
- 2018-Jan 17th, Feb 21st, Mar 21st, Apr 18th, May 16th and June 20th.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS BELOW AND JOIN US!
2018 Honey from the Heart
WTJ Community Ongoing Events
Please update your Ralph's Grocery card program to support the Women of Temple Judea.
It is so easy to do! Sign in or register for a card below.
1. Select "your name" (in the top right hand corner.) Then "My Account".
2. Scroll to the bottom where it says "Community Rewards"and link your card to WTJ.
a. Fill out the enrollment form listing Women of Temple Judea or #82345. Click on the circle to the left of the WTJ name. Select "Enroll" to finish.
(Call 1-800-443-4438 if you need assistance.)
That's it! Now you are supporting WTJ every time you shop at Ralph's!
Please feel free to give this information to your friends and family, as a percentage of every purchase at Ralph's, will be donated to the Women of Temple Judea.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support.
WTJ Catering can offer you so many options for your events!
We can help you cater an extended Kiddush after a Bar or Bat Mitzvah at Temple Judea.
Contact our WTJ Catering Director Carol Silver and let her help you make all the arrangements.
After all...can you really ever have too much food????
Please email us at
with any questions about the Women of Temple Judea or how you can get involved.
You can also follow us on Facebook on our page "Women of Temple Judea" and on twitter @TempleJudeaWTJ
Women of Temple Judea Member Survey:
We want to know your opinion!